Stainless Steel Supplier Corporation Limited
Tel : +86 13818440015
Tel : 021-54725826
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Room 669, building 3, Wuxin Hefeng Plaza, 1388 Jiangyue Road, Pujiang Town, Minhang District, Shanghai
Add Time:2021-01-07 Hits:49
430 stainless steel has good thermal conductivity and mechanical properties, and it is better for architectural decoration, fuel burner parts, household appliances, home appliance parts
1. Corrosion resistance: 430 stainless steel contains 16.00-18.00% chromium and basically does not contain nickel metal. 304 stainless steel contains more chromium and nickel metals, so 430 stainless steel has no better corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel.
2. Stable performance: 430 stainless steel is in the form of ferrite, 304 stainless steel is in the form of austenite, and 304 stainless steel is more stable than 430 stainless steel.
3. Toughness: 304 stainless steel has strong toughness, which is stronger than that of 430 stainless steel.
4. Thermal conductivity: 430 stainless steel has better thermal conductivity than 304 stainless steel.
5. Mechanical properties: 430 stainless steel is added with stable chemical element titanium, and the mechanical properties of the welding seam are better than 304 stainless steel.
T.S.(Mpa) ≥ 450
Y.S.(Mpa) ≥ 205
Width: 600mm,1000mm, 1220mm,1250mm,1500mm etc
Surface: NO.1、2B、BA、N0.4、HL、8K Mirror
Decorative sheet and plate: color plates, titanium-plated plates, etching plates, oil-polished hairline plates (HL, NO.4), sandblasted plates, embossed plates.
430 stainless steel is mainly used for building decoration, fuel burner parts, household appliances, and home appliance parts.
Adding Ti or Nb to 430 steel and reducing the C content becomes 430LX, which improves the processing performance and welding performance. It is mainly used for hot water tanks, hot water supply systems, sanitary appliances, household durable appliances, bicycle flywheels, etc.
According to the news at the end of November, the Korean Materials Research Institute (KIMS) Steel Materials Research Office under the Ministry of Science, Technology, Information and Communication an...
On March 10, the European Union issued the "New European Industrial Strategy", which clarified its vision for the future: to become a globally competitive and world-leading industry, pave the way for ...
On August 31, the world's first non-fossil-fuel-free sponge iron pilot test line-HYBRIT (Breakthrough Hydrogen Ironmaking Technology) project was put into production in Lulea, Sweden. The HYBRIT proje...
Hydraulic test shall be carried out for the steel pipe bearing fluid pressure to check its pressure resistance capacity and quality. Under the specified pressure, it is qualified if there is no leakag...
Our main stainless steel products are recommended to you in detail1、 Stainless steel plate: thickness 0.3mm-180mm, width 900mm-2000mm 1 stainless steel belt (thickness 0.05-200 mm, width 9-2100mm, len...
In 2020, in response to the impact of the new crown pneumonia epidemic and changes in the international situation, global steel companies have made some strategic adjustments. On May 20th, ThyssenKrup...
Ferritic stainless steel is also magnetic. Although the carbon content is lower than martensite, they become part of austenite at high temperatures, so they will precipitate martensite during cooling....
Steel is harder than iron and due to the mixture of iron and carbon, they make the perfect combination to create steel, depending on the amount of carbon, the hardness you obtain and its use is differ...